U.S. Marine Lance Cpl. Evan Frickey, a dog handler with 3rd Marine Regiment, plays with Cookie, an improvised explosive device detection dog, while providing security at the Safar School compound, Garmsir district, Afghanistan, on March 18, 2012. DoD photo by Cpl. Reece Lodder, U.S. Marine Corps.
Blog DescriptionThe Bouhammer [boo-ham-er] blog is owned by a 22-year Retired Army First Sergeant. It is now one of the leading and award-winning blogs written primarily on operations in Afghanistan and other military related topics. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy what you see. If you care about what is happening in the land where the attacks of 9/11 were planned and if you care about our military, this is the blog for you. Click Here to Contact Bouhammer
Support Bouhammer.comThere are a lot of costs to run this site, and to have the Bouhammer Enterprises LLC, so donations are always welcomed and appreciated.
1/501st 2/7 Marines 3rd BCT 10th MTN DIV 4th BCT 25th ID (ABN) 9/11 27th BCT 82nd Airborne 173rd Airborne Afghanistan Afghanistan Tour ANA ANP ARSIC-South Blackfive.net Blogger's Roundtable Bouhammer Gear Store British COIN Dead Tangos Elections ETT Iraq ISAF Karzai Marines McChrystal Medal of Honor Memorial Day Milblog conference National Guard NATO Obama Pakistan Petraeus PTSD Scott Kesterson SecDef Soldier's Angels Special Forces Taliban The Sandbox Vision Strike Wear Wanat You Served You Served Radio
Bouhammer Endorsed Ads
Number of Visits
- BREAKING NEWS- Ft. Knox, KY Shooting- foxnews.com/us/2013/04/03/… 1 day ago
- Loss of another brave soul for no reason fb.me/2xTLdjsJs 3 days ago
- Loving his job fb.me/2H5UqdaaZ 1 week ago
- RT @top_talk_usa: Tonight on Top Talk Radio, SSG Colton Smith and CSM Daniel O'Brien who have formed E9 Fight Company will be our... htt ... 1 week ago
- @sgt_jim The video is back up on the blog. They have replaced it. 2 weeks ago
When is the right time to leave Afghanistan?
- NOW, as in pull all our troops out TODAY (38%, 24 Votes)
- We should have left years ago (16%, 10 Votes)
- After we have killed all the enemy and the Afghans can support themselves (16%, 10 Votes)
- By the end of 2012 (8%, 5 Votes)
- We should never totally leave. We should leave a presence there like we do in Germany and Japan (8%, 5 Votes)
- Other (Please leave a comment explaining your other option) (6%, 4 Votes)
- By the end of 2013 (6%, 4 Votes)
- Whenever the military leaders say it is time to leave (5%, 3 Votes)
- By the end of 2014 (3%, 2 Votes)
- Whenever the President says it is time to leave (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 63Loading ...
Afghan & Military Blog by Bouhammer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available HERE.