I spent the entire Conference mostly live blogging and conducting interviews for www.youserved.com, so my report is still coming. Look for the recap in the next couple of days. I am still trying to recover from a weekend of very, very little sleep.
Blog DescriptionThe Bouhammer [boo-ham-er] blog is owned by a 22-year Retired Army First Sergeant. It is now one of the leading and award-winning blogs written primarily on operations in Afghanistan and other military related topics. This blog also focuses on foreign policy, national security and politics. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy what you see. Click Here to Contact Bouhammer
Bouhammer Gear Store
Support Bouhammer.comThere are a lot of costs to run this site, and to have the Bouhammer Enterprises LLC, so donations are always welcomed and appreciated.
1/501st 2/7 Marines 3rd BCT 10th MTN DIV 4th BCT 25th ID (ABN) 9/11 27th BCT 82nd Airborne 173rd Airborne Afghanistan Afghanistan Tour ANA ANP ARSIC-South Bergdahl Blackfive.net Blogger's Roundtable Bouhammer Gear Store British COIN Elections ETT Iraq ISAF Karzai Marines McChrystal Medal of Honor Memorial Day Milblog conference National Guard NATO Obama Pakistan Petraeus PTSD Scott Kesterson SecDef Soldier's Angels Special Forces Taliban The Sandbox Vision Strike Wear Wanat You Served You Served Radio
Bouhammer Endorsed Ads
Number of Visits
When is the right time to leave Afghanistan?
- NOW, as in pull all our troops out TODAY (38%, 24 Votes)
- We should have left years ago (16%, 10 Votes)
- After we have killed all the enemy and the Afghans can support themselves (16%, 10 Votes)
- By the end of 2012 (8%, 5 Votes)
- We should never totally leave. We should leave a presence there like we do in Germany and Japan (8%, 5 Votes)
- Other (Please leave a comment explaining your other option) (6%, 4 Votes)
- By the end of 2013 (6%, 4 Votes)
- Whenever the military leaders say it is time to leave (5%, 3 Votes)
- By the end of 2014 (3%, 2 Votes)
- Whenever the President says it is time to leave (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 63Loading ...
Afghan & Military Blog by Bouhammer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available HERE.