Video from the 173rd in Afghanistan

The quality of video production from soldiers continues to impress the hell out of me. I remember when I made my videos while in country, thinking they were really good. They are nowhere near good when you look at the videos coming from soldiers in the last year.

I love the info quote on this video. It says what this blog has been trying to say for several years.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Video from the 173rd in Afghanistan

1. JBNo Gravatar says:

Am I missing something – where is the link ?

Not sure what happened. The embed code was there. I just checked it and re-saved it and it looks like the video is appearing now. Sorry about that teaser JB.

2. JBNo Gravatar says:

Hmmmm – that’s weird. I still didn’t see it (in Firefox) so I opened IE
    and viola – there it was. Maybe I’m having some Firefox issues.

LOL – “For those that still want some – we’ll be back in a year or so”

3. Kenneth JohnsNo Gravatar says:

OK, it did not work for me in Firefox, so I looked at the comments and went to my IE
    browser. Guess what? Still no joy! I went to You Tube and searched the videos for Video from the
    from the 173rd in Afghanistan, man there were a lot of them. But I looked till I saw the same opening shot as on the video here. The video played just fine. So go to You Tube if you want to see this video.

Kenneth, not sure what is going on. I also use Firefox and have checked it in IE and it shows up in both to me. Glad you found it though.

4. WOTNNo Gravatar says:

Worked fine for me. IE.

Great video. Love the sound of an A-10 in the evening.

5. PattyNo Gravatar says:

OMG – that video rocked ! My son is in Sharana Afganistan right now with the 101st airborne.
    You all are awesome !

6. PattyNo Gravatar says:

I liked what you said “If you think Iraq is worse than Afghanistan or didn’t even know there was a major conflict in Afghanistan, slap yourself then watch this video.” The media does not
    cover Afghanistan well. They are not reporting ANYTHING. I found a sight on fatality details
    on the internet and our boys are dying daily…… suppose thay don’t want the Americans
    to know ?